The Mini Cube, Pocket Cube or 2 x 2 x2 is a cube that has 4 squares in each side which make a total of 24 squares. Most people would think this cube could be solved easier than a Rubik's Cube but it is actually extremely difficult because this cube has no centre and the edge piece.
The 2 x 2 is invented by Erno Rubik, who create the 3 x 3 to.
Records (top 5 solves)Edit
- Maciej Czapiewski 0.49 Poland, Grudiadz Open 2016
- Sameer Aggarwal 0.51 United States, Puget Sound Spring 2019
- Michal Rzewuski 0.52 Poland, Grudiadz Open 2016
- Jody Jones 0.53 Australia, Koalafication Melbourne 2019
- Abraham Torres Ortiz Aguirre 0.54 Mexico, Arcubingfest 2018